Want to receive some feedback on your artwork? Welcome to the Feedback Corner, where members can give each other feedback and receive some feedback (as well as a feature) in return!
How this works
- Reply to the most recent comment on this journal and leave a constructive comment of at least 3 sentences.
- Write a new comment on this journal with the link or thumbcode to an artwork you'd like some feedback on.
- Wait for someone to reply to your comment, and then feel free to continue on the cycle! The more feedback you leave, the more you'll receive in return, so give it a go~
Not sure what to write? Try writing one sentence each for the following things:
- What you like most about the artwork
- What you think the artist can improve on
- The overall idea/feeling you received from the artwork
Everyone who participates in this round will receive a feature of their artwork from the group! Thank you to the following deviants who left some very helpful feedback on the last round!
Summer!The Summer Solstice day is here
Elves and pixies begin to appear
As the humans are coming out to play,
The mermaids and nymphs dive in the bay
Although belonging to a different world
The songs of summer are unanimously heard
Here little children seek and hide
While fairies flutter on the other side
Whether from Earth or the magical land
A follower or one who takes command
Suddenly we all work together fine
At the time for Summer Magic to shine