To celebrate this, we have planned an epic scavenger hunt to give all of you an opportunity to show off your awesome Sherlock skills!
Starting off with the good stuff! Thanks to our wonderfully generous admins, we have a whole bunch of lovely prizes for you to win!
- Massive bragging rights
- 1000 points from :eindraa
- 500 points from =SimplySilent
- 500 points from =rainylake
- 200 points from =Celvas
- 100 points from *Kezzi-Rose
- 100 points from `TeaPhotography
- 100 points from =Riemea
- 20 points or constructive feedback on one piece [that does not break dA copyright policy] from `fluf-studios
- 3-months premium membership from =Celvas
- dArtist Interview with =Celvas
- Journal Features from =rainylake, =SimplySilent, =Riemea, `TeaPhotography, *Kezzi-Rose
- Journal Feature w/ 10 artworks and small write up from `fluf-studios
- Page Feature (2 weeks) from `fluf-studios
- Llamas from `fluf-studios, =SimplySilent, =Celvas, `TeaPhotography, *Kezzi-Rose
How This Works
There are 11 checkpoints that have each been hidden by the admins on pages related to %dACompliments. Your goal is to find each of the 11 checkpoints, which all look something like this:
In addition, please note that you must go in order of the checkpoints. If you somehow find the last checkpoint without having found all the ones prior to that, you won't count as a winner. You must find all of them. The clues have been carefully crafted by `fluf-studios and myself so that they give you the information you need to find the next clue (the further you go, though, the harder they get).
Now let's get started! Your clue to find the first checkpoint is:
Go and ask yourself:to where does one go,to leave a message of,love and respect?
The scavenger hunt will be open until Wednesday, 18th, so that you have a full 48 hours to see how many checkpoints you can find.
Winners will be announced on Thursday after the admins have tallied up all of the participants. The prizes will then be split among the deviants who have managed to find the most checkpoints.
Now go out there and show us what you've got! Good luck!