To celebrate this, we have planned an epic scavenger hunt to give all of you an opportunity to show off your awesome Sherlock skills!
Starting off with the good stuff! Thanks to our wonderfully generous admins, we have a whole bunch of lovely prizes for you to win!
- Massive bragging rights
- 1000 points from iingo
- 500 points from SimplySilent
- 500 points from rainylake
- 200 points from Celvas
- 100 points from Kezzi-Rose
- 100 points from TeaPhotography
- 100 points from Riemea
- 20 points or constructive feedback on one piece [that does not break dA copyright policy] from PizzaPotatoNBacon
- 3-months premium membership from Celvas
- dArtist Interview with Celvas
- Journal Features from rainylake, SimplySilent, Riemea, TeaPhotography, Kezzi-Rose
- Journal Feature w/ 10 artworks and small write up from PizzaPotatoNBacon
- Page Feature (2 weeks) from PizzaPotatoNBacon
- Llamas from PizzaPotatoNBacon, SimplySilent, Celvas, TeaPhotography, Kezzi-Rose
How This Works
There are 11 checkpoints that have each been hidden by the admins on pages related to dACompliments. Your goal is to find each of the 11 checkpoints, which all look something like this:
Once you find each checkpoint, click on it to go to its Sta.sh page where you will find the next clue. Make sure to comment on each checkpoint page so that we know you've found it! This way, you can also see how many other deviants have also found each clue.
In addition, please note that you must go in order of the checkpoints. If you somehow find the last checkpoint without having found all the ones prior to that, you won't count as a winner. You must find all of them. The clues have been carefully crafted by PizzaPotatoNBacon and myself so that they give you the information you need to find the next clue (the further you go, though, the harder they get).
Now let's get started! Your clue to find the first checkpoint is:
Go and ask yourself:to where does one go,to leave a message of,love and respect?
The scavenger hunt will be open until Wednesday, 18th, so that you have a full 48 hours to see how many checkpoints you can find.
Winners will be announced on Thursday after the admins have tallied up all of the participants. The prizes will then be split among the deviants who have managed to find the most checkpoints.
Now go out there and show us what you've got! Good luck!
Skin by SimplySilent