Commission Me | Journal Skins | Gallery Skins Make Your Own Skins!how to use
In order to use this gallery skin, please purchase it using the widget on the right.
Premium membership is required!zip file includes
- Gallery CSS (Red Version)
- Gallery CSS (Blue Version)
- Detailed instructions for adding CSS to folders and for using all the customizable features listed below
- Thumb Width: All thumbs are the same exact width, and this width can easily be customized. The preview image shows how the thumbs look at 150px (default), 100px, and 200px wide.
- Colors: The skin comes in two default colors, red and blue, but customizing the color is extremely simple.
- Six Image Options: Pick and choose which of the following you want to display: title, artist, and comments.
1. Nothing: Default setting
2. Title only: Delete 1st line in code
3. Artist only: Delete 2nd line in code
4. Artist + Comments: Delete 2nd and 3rd lines in code
5. Title + Artist: Delete 1st and 2nd lines in code
6. Title + Artists + Comments: Delete the first 3 lines in code
- Description Headings: Use the h1 tag
- Hidden Stuff: Print icons, feed buttons, and the "More Like This" link are hidden.
- Lit/Journal Thumbs: Also styled to match the art thumbs.
- Version 3.0 (Jan 11, 2014) -- Removed thumb shadows for more flat design, description floating fixed
- Version 2.0 (Aug 22, 2013) -- Now compatible with dA's new updates
- Version 1.2 (July 25, 2013) -- Centered thumbs
- Version 1.0 (Jun 27, 2013) -- Added space to make lit thumbs look bettermore skins