While anyone can mess around and preview what they want their gallery directory to look like, you must purchase the password here for 200 points
in order to receive the codes that will allow you to install this to your profile.
Special thanks to Celvas
for helping me with a tricky part of the code. how to use:
Please note that you must be a premium member
in order to use a Profile Directory.
1. Purchase the password needed to get your codes by clicking the button on the right. Make sure to extract the files from the zip folder.
2. Go to my Gallery Directory Creator
3. Customize your directory as you wish and enter the password into the box to see your codes.
4. Follow the steps in this tutorial
to learn how to install the directory onto your page.rules for use:
1. Please do not send the password or the codes to anyone else. Only the person who purchased the password may use the codes from the Gallery Directory Creator. However, if you have multiple accounts or groups, you may create several directories for these accounts without additional payment.
2. The Gallery Directory Creator cannot be used to make commissions, requests, gifts, etc. for anyone else, whether it is for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
3. You can modify the codes however you would like, but only for your own use.
4. Credit on your page is highly appreciated, but not necessary.updates
- v.2 (June 2, 2014) Revamped webpage, CSS3 transitions option, width bugs fixed
If you have any suggestions for improvement or any ideas for what sort of profile customization I could try next, please do not hesitate to let me know! If you suggest an idea, and I decide to make it, it will be completely free for you to use.