Commission Me | Journal Skins | Gallery Skins | Create your own Journal Skins!
CSS Snippet created for TheGalleryOfEve
, who wanted to know how to create thumbs similar to those used in features at devPREMIUM
. I tried to make the format as simple as possible to use, but there's still a lot of HTML code that needs to be copy and pasted for each thumb.
- Uses embedded thumbs instead of :bigthumb: codes (see that version here)
- Embedded Thumbs can expand or shrink well. To customize the max-width, edit the second line of the CSS:
- Easy customization for the font and color of the Title and Artist section
How To Use
- Install this skin by clicking the "Install" button on the right hand side of this page.
- From Sta.sh, click the blue "Edit Skin" link and open up the CSS code.
- Copy everything in the main "Skin CSS" section.
- Paste this code at the bottom of the CSS of a Journal Skin and Save.
- Use the example HTML given in the "Header CSS" section of this skin to format the HTML for your feature.